On July 4, 2008, Hitech Company was awarded two utility model patents for “A Kind of Multi-channel Simultaneous Data Acquisition Card Based on PXI Bus” and “A Kind of Multi-channel Simultaneous Data Acquisition Card Based on VXI Bus” after approved by the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China. So far, the company has obtained five utility model patents in succession.
At present, the sampling rate of 16-digit simultaneous data acquisition card available at home and abroad is generally lower than 1MSa/s, and onboard buffer is also relatively small. It can not meet the requirements for high sampling rate and acquisition of mass data. While PXI/VXI simultaneous acquisition card developed by Hitech Company changes the current situation by providing the users with simultaneous data acquisition with high sampling rate, large buffer and high accuracy, which can be widely applied in test systems in aerospace and military field.
The main advantages of the two products are manifested in the following aspects:
1) High sampling rate. The highest sampling rate of 2M of 16-digit A/D converter is adopted, and downward frequency division is available for sampling rate.
2) High sampling accuracy. Due to the adoption of low-noise signal conditioning technology, programmed gain control, programmable control filtering and multipoint calibration technology, the sampling accuracy of acquisition card is superior to 1‰.
3) Large and fast data storage capacity. 512MB SDRAM data storage device can be shared through multiple channels. The working frequency is 80MHz, and the data throughput of peak value can reach 320MB/S.
4) FPGA interior all adopts the methods of global clock and simultaneous design, and the adoption of simultaneous design can reduce significantly the impact of signal burr on sequential logic and improve the stability of board.
5) The realization of multi-channel sampling synchronism is very suitable for the application at places that have a high requirement for phase.
Both “A Kind of Multi-channel Simultaneous Data Acquisition Card Based on PXI Bus” and “A Kind of Multi-channel Simultaneous Data Acquisition Card Based on VXI Bus” awarded the utility model patents were further fruitful achievements made by Hitech Company over the past many years as the technological innovations in test and measurement & control fields. It shows that the company’s ability in transferring scientific achievements keeps growing, which will enhance remarkably the market competitiveness of independent products of the company and the company’s popularity in this field.